Supply of vehicle to the European Union funded FCWC-PESCAO PROJECT Ref : NO CTR: FED/2018/ 395-928
Location : Tema, Greater Accra, Ghana
1. Publication reference: N° 001/18/CTR-2018/FCWC-PESCAO/SG/PM/F&AO
2. Procedure : Open
3. Programme title: Improved regional fisheries governance in Western Africa (PESCAO) – Result Area 2.
4. Financing: EU Grant Contract NO CTR: FED/2018/ 395-928
5. Contracting authority: Fisheries Committee for the West Central Gulf of Guinea (FCWC), represented by the Project Manager, Secretary-General on behalf of and for the account of the partner countries.
6. Contract description: The programme aims at prodiving, the Project Management Team, with a Double Cabin 4x4 Pick-up Vehicle, to enable their movements in Ghana as well as during missions in the neighboring countries.
7. Indicative number and titles of Lots: 1
8. Intended timing of publication of the contract notice: Ending of May
9. Additional information :
The Fisheries Committee of the West Central Gulf of Guinea (FCWC) is an intergovernmental organisation for regional fisheries cooperation established by the Convention signed on 07 November 2007 in Cotonou, Benin by the six (6) States Parties: Benin, Côte d'Ivoire, Ghana, Nigeria, Togo and Liberia.
The Committee is based in Tema, Ghana, a host country with which it has signed a Headquarters Agreement.
10. Legal basis
The PESCAO programme has been developed in order to improve regional fisheries governance in the Western Africa through better coordination of national fisheries policies. In the framework of PESCAO-Result 2, the Fisheries Committee for the Western Central Gulf of Guinea (FCWC) and its six member countries, are beneficiaries of the 11th European Development Funds grant, covering 100% of the budget for the programme.